"GrubSky", powered by Q-Sec Invacomm Private Limited ("Q-Sec Invacomm"), provides the services on "As Is" basis. Any request of customization put forth by the User on the GrubSky solution, if applied, will be provided on "As Is" basis only.
1. In no event shall Q-Sec Invacomm be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or incidental damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or Contents of GrubSky, which might result into economic loss and/ or loss of reputation or goodwill.
2. While due precautions will be undertaken to protect the personal information of the Users, Q-Sec Invacomm cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any such information and the User agrees that their data is shared at their own risk.
3. It will solely be the responsibility of the respective user(s) to ensure compliances with the applicable laws and regulations, including those related to Data Privacy and Security Guidelines, of the Country from where GrubSky is being accessed or used. Under no circumstances will Q-Sec Invacomm and/ or GrubSky be responsible for any acts of Omission/ Commission which might have resulted in the breach of the applicable regulation prevalent in the particular Country.
4. Q-Sec Invacomm, to the best of its ability, will prevent any misuse of its data by any third party for any reason, whatsoever. In the event of any such unforeseen eventuality brought to the notice of Q-Sec Invacomm, the respective user will be notified of such misuse. To prevent any unauthorized access of their information, the Users are requested to sign out of their GrubSky account and close their browser window on completion of their activity. Any activity undertaken through the credentials (Mobile No./ Email-Id and Password) of the User will be considered to be an authorization by the respective user.Q-Sec Invacomm and GrubSky will take all necessary steps, within its limits of commercial viability and necessity, to ensure that the user's information is treated securely.
5. GrubSky may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by Q-Sec Invacomm. Q-Sec Invacomm does not guarantee and will not be liable for the relevance, accuracy or completeness of any information/ content/ data on these websites. Any such information/ content/ data of third parties should not be considered as endorsement by Q-Sec Invacomm/ GrubSky of the third party.
6. Q-Sec Invacomm does not warrant that the services offered through GrubSky including the transmission of data, in any form, are free of viruses, malwares or other harmful components. Q-Sec Invacomm will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature, which may arise as a result of ability/ inability to access/ process any/ all the information on GrubSky.
7. Q-Sec Invacomm will not be liable for failure, non-performance or delay in performing its obligations, for any reason beyond its control.